Just look at those supermodels, do you see cellulite on them? No. Supermodels don’t seem to have the same setbacks as the normal woman. But let’s give some credit to the normal woman. Supermodels have makeup artists, hair stylists, personal trainers and personal chefs at their beck and call every single day, all day long. Most importantly, they have a photo-shop expert to wipe away every blemish. The normal woman does not have these experts and tools at her disposal. Take off all the make up, throw away the air brushes and you have a woman with some God given blemishes. As Meghan Trainer says in her song, All About that Bass, every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top. Yeah we all can’t be a size two, but we can love and take care of what we have. Here Magic Body Wrap will provide a simple cellulite test to determine what stage you are at and how to fix cellulite.
All women will have to deal with cellulite at some point in our lives, in fact almost 90% of all women are affected by cellulite. No amount of dieting and exercise seems to do anything to banish the pesky pockets of “junk”, cellulite is nothing more than normal fat beneath the skin. The fat appears bumpy because it pushes against connective tissue, causing the skin above it to pucker. It is a gel-like deposits made up of fat, water and waste stuck in lumpy, immovable pockets just beneath the skin. Because you have cellulite, it is not an indication that you are overweight, on the contrary, even those of a regular weight have cellulite. There is nothing that can be done with it, that is until now. You see at Magic-Body Wrap we have been on a mission to educate ourselves, as well as others, about cellulite. We want to share with others why we have cellulite, and what can be done to help diminish it’s appearance.
FOUR STAGES OF CELULITE
Every woman will have her own individual cellulite appearance. Generally speaking there are four stages of cellulite. Provided as a guide is this simple test to help you determine what stage you are in currently.
Simple Cellulite Test
Take a look at your legs around the upper, outer thigh area and then pinch the skin slightly with your fingers. Then read the description beside each stage below to determine which stage most accurately describes what you see.
Stage 1: No visible signs of cellulite. Only a slight “orange peel” effect when pinched.
Stage 2: Skin has thickened and has a definite “orange peel” effect when pinched. You may also notice slight discoloration of the skin or broken veins and capillaries.
Stage 3: No need to pinch as cellulite is already visible and has a significant “orange peel” appearance without pinching.
Stage 4: Skin has a swollen appearance and feels cold to the touch. In this stage you can also have some “hot spots” that are warm or hot to the touch. You may have unexplained bruises or be more prone to bruising, and cuts/scrapes may heal more slowly in this area. Unsightly, large lumps with deep dimples have nowhere to hide.
How to FIX Cellulite
How many fixes have you tried to rid your thighs of cellulite? Many cellulite treatments just don’t add up to their claims. We have fortunately tried a few things that in our opinion provide excellent results without having to see a liposuction surgeon and without having to rob a bank to achieve noticeable results.
Here is the skinny on what we have found through research. First, the primary outlook when trying to reduce cellulite should be ridding the body of toxins, shrinking fat cells to a normal size, and increasing blood circulation. Simple!
The best tried methods to achieve these goals… These are Magic-Body Wraps’ suggested methods:
- Healthy Diet - Stay away from refined sugars, eat more raw fruits and veggies. Not getting enough greens or don’t like eating veggies, add all-natural Greens drink powder to your daily routine. Eating foods that feed the skin and provide for an alkaline diet is part of a healthy diet program. and a consistent/persistent exercise routine
- Dry Skin Brush and Connective Tissue Massage – Dry brushing your skin every day before you shower will help increase circulation and blood flow, while making your skin soft and smooth at the same time! Dry brushing technique deals with detoxification of the skin.
- Exercise - Be consistent/persistent!
- Drink TONS of water - Make sure you are drinking 1/2 your body weight, in ounces, of water a day. If you weigh 200 lbs., drink 100 ounces a day.
- Detoxify your life - Get rid of everyday products you use that might contain harmful toxins. Environmental toxins can be harmful to our bodies and cause the body to retain unwanted toxins. These toxins can be lurking in places you may have never thought possible. Hair products, makeup, and skin care products. Try to buy products that are natural, organic or botanically-based. It Works offers a skin care line made completely of all-natural ingredients which is botanically based. It could be just what you have been searching for to jump-start your new toxin-free lifestyle!
- Body Wrap - Using the It Works Magic-Body Wrap will help to reduce the appearance of cellulite when used as instructed. Thousands of women have been able to achieve tighter, firmer looking skin using this wrap.
- Moisturize – Using the It Works Defining Gel as instructed will also help reduce the appearance of cellulite when used as instructed. Woman all over the globe are seeing great results.
(Click here to find out how to keep Cellulite away and to maintain a Healthy Lifestyle with It Works! & Magic-Body Wrap )
SOURCES: WebMD, Australian Natural Health Magazine, Book: How to Get Well by Dr. Paavo Airola, Natural Health Techniques
Individual results can and will vary. Testimonials are not necessarily representative of all those who use our products. All participants giving testimonials utilized a reasonable exercise program that incorporates the Ultimate Body Applicator, It Works!® dietary supplements, physical activity, Individual results can and will vary. Testimonials are not necessarily representative of all those who use our products. All participants giving testimonials utilized a reasonable exercise program that incorporates the Ultimate Body Applicator, It Works!® dietary supplements, physical activity, and a reasonable diet. These testimonials are not intended to make claims that these products can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. These claims have not been clinically proven or evaluated by the FDA.
The author has an affiliate relationship with a person, company, product, or service mentioned on this site and may receive a commission on referrals or sales generated on this site. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This website is not owned or operated by It Works! Global™
*It Works! Global and its Independent Distributors make no income claims. *Income examples shown are extraordinary and are in no way to be considered as actual or guaranteed incomes and are not intended to serve as a guarantee of income. They are however, presented to give you an idea of what is possible with this business. Success – as with anything, requires dedication, sacrifices, leadership and hard work. Since we want to help you make an informed decision, we’ve gone above and beyond with our income disclosure document. If you want to see the average earnings, please see our Full Income Disclosure and full terms and privacy.
© Copyright – Independent Distributor Dave and Darlene Mills Website Developed by Darlene Mills.