Summer Smoothie Recipe
When you imagine summer in the long days of winter, how do you picture it? Tan lines, sunshine, beach ball and your favorite beverage? How about smoothies? This recipe is one of the best summer smoothie recipes I have discovered. It is too awesome for Magic Body Wrap not to share. All accolades go to All Recipes.
- 2 bananas, broken into chunks
- 1 cup cubed papaya (optional)
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 cup cubed honeydew
- 1 cup seedless grapes(optional)
- 3 cubes ice cubes (optional)
- 2 (6 ounce) containers fruit flavored yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice, or as needed
- Place bananas, papaya, pineapple, honeydew, grapes, ice cubes, and yogurt into a blender. ( I love my Ninja) Pour in orange juice. Cover and puree until smooth, adding additional orange juice if needed to achieve desired consistency.
- Kick aback and enjoy!!
This is a super easy, super tasty recipe that the whole family will love! Try adding It Works ProFit for even more flavor and Greens for an added boost of fruit and veggies! When you start your day with GREENS, you add a healthy blend of fruits and veggies to help you stay energized, while adding nutrients and antioxidant support to your daily diet.
- Healthy blend of Fruits and Vegetables in every serving
- Antioxidant support
- Sweet berry flavor
Please share and Comment because Sharing is Sexy! So is commenting:)