The Ultimate Body Applicator is working right before your eyes, giving you a healthy living lifestyle boost even if you don’t see a huge difference on the tape measure.
It Works this applicator, so for those who are having a difficult time or feel they are not seeing results as they had hoped, these questions may help answer that query.
- Are you regular? Seriously, if someone is not regular, there is going to be a lot of “gunk” stuck in their system that needs to be cleared out. The toxins that are getting stirred up have nowhere to go if you are not regular.
- Do you have stretch marks? The wrap works first to heal stretch marks and then see able results come after. Those results where the tape measure doe snot lie…
- How much water are you drinking? Because the wrap works to move toxins around so they can be discarded, the water helps to cleanse out the system. If someone is dehydrated, the water they drink is absorbed as their “normal water intake” and they will need to drink even more!!!
- EVERYONES body is DIFFERENT! Different in that the size of your pores are different than another’s, toxicity levels will be vastly different, smoker – non-smoker, water intake, etc. all can impact the speed at which the applicator works. It sometimes helps to open pores with a warm wash cloth.
- The applicator is delivering GOOD nutrition for the skin, the largest organ of the body. It takes everything that we can through at it, weather and knocks and bangs. It makes sense to take care of it. So, even if there is not a large difference on the tape measure the wrap is doing as it was intended to do…tighten, tone and firm the skin.
- Are you on any medication, over the counter, prescription, it does not matter…legal or not legal it could cause the wrap to not work as well. Some medications cause the body to retain fluid and even cause constipation…so this could be a factor.
So if you are not seeing any results with the Ultimate Body Applicator, that Crazy Wrap Thing …
- what currently is being used on the skin (causing it to be dry and hard)
- a body scrub may be wise to prepare the skin the next time you wrap
- make certain the the area to be wrapped is warm and kept warm so that the pores remain open. Similar to going for blood work, when the arm at times may have to be dipped in warm water to cause the vein to expand….
- do not apply talc, powder, deodorant or lotions on the skin
- here is a good one… did the client come to a wrap party with the intentions to prove that it does not work? Believe it or not, the mind does control the body. Come with an open mind and just see what happens.
- medical issues such as hormonal or thyroid imbalance sometimes interferes with results
- one wrap is only a sample of what a complete treatment can do. So with one wrap it has only been a 1/4 of a treatment session. It may take more wraps to see the results you are hoping for. But IT Works Ultimate Body Applicator does work.
- Ultimately it may have to do with how the wrap is being applied. There is a great Applicator demonstration video below! Please enjoy.
The Applicator is working EVERT TIME – and because it is doing more than just tightening, toning and firming the skin it makes sense that it will work differently for different people. When people “bloat” the first day, it is typical that this person is usually the “biggest loser” after the course of 72 hours. These are typically the people who have a bit more toxic system. Keep in mind that using the Applicator one time is just the beginning. Be sure to apply the applicator consistently in the beginning…every 72 hours if possible or at least once a week for maximum results.
You can email the product coach: email@example.com any time to have your questions answered.